The Hardenbergsche Haus is one of the few preserved baroque buildings in Hanover. It was built in 1747 for the court builder and garden director, Friedrich Karl von Hardenberg and is adjacent to the Great Garten. Napoleon’s Marshal Bernadotte lived here in 1804, and later the King of Sweden and Norway.
Following the justly historical restoration, the building is available as a guest house, an administrative house and for representative occasions such as receptions, dining, conferences and meetings. The garden was designed by the Landscape Architects, Lohaus/Carl.