Mönckebergstraße 13

Hamburg / 2006

Office and Commercial Buildung Revitalization

This listed building was built by Fritz Höger in 1912, destroyed during the war and reconstructed in 1954. It is a multi-storey building located in the focal point Mönckebergstraße and is connected to the Jacobi Cemetery. Its travertine facade was renewed and the building was sustainably renovated.

CLIENT:

Oppenheim Immob. Kapitalgesell. mbH

CONSTRUCTION:

2006

AREA:

8.550 sqm

DESIGN:

LP 2- 5 ASP Architekten Schweger Partner Schneider Kohl Meyer